Base Metals (Ni & Cu)
- Strategic land position (>40km strike) in the Mt Eureka Greenstone Belt, North Eastern Goldfields, adjacent to Rox Resources Ltd Nickel discovery at Fisher East. A ground EM survey at the Doyles nickel prospect identified two strong EM conductors and one weaker EM conductor within an interpreted ultramafic sequence.
- Cullen has clearance to drill two of these EM conductors, and intends to commence as soon as possible; it will seek heritage clearance for drilling the third conductor in the same programme. Cullen also intends to drill test the Silverbark North nickel prospect where two previous RC holes did not reach the target.
- Strategic land position for copper/gold near North Tuckabianna: Tenement boundary is ~ 600m along strike from the high-grade copper discovery at Hollandaire announced by Silver Lake Resources Ltd (ASX:SLR) on 10th November 2011.
- Cullen owns 30% of 70Mt @ 54.8% Fe maiden Reserve in Channel Iron Deposit at Catho Well, West Pilbara, in Mt Stuart Iron Ore JV.
- Fortescue has 51%, earning 80%, with Cullen owning a 20% share in Wyloo JV West Pilbara. Maiden Inferred Resources of: 16.9Mt @ 57.11% Fe in Bedded Iron Deposit at Wyloo South prospect.
- 06 MAR Relodged - Exploration Update - Mt Eureka Nickel (572KB pdf)
- 06 MAR Relodged - Exploration Update - Iron Ore (395KB pdf)
- 20 FEB Invitation to Participate in the Cullen Resources Limited Share Purchase Plan (655KB pdf)
ASX Code: CUL
Last updated 12-Mar-2014 13:57:19
Click here for the share price chart
- Issued Shares: 818m
- Market Cap: $6.54m
- Cash (Dec 12): $1.4m