Base Metals (Ni, Cu, Zn)
- Strategic land position (>40km strike) in the Mt Eureka Greenstone Belt, North Eastern Goldfields, adjacent to Rox Resources Ltd Nickel discovery at Fisher East. VTEM survey over Cullen's ground completed.
- 100% of 973 km² of tenure in Namibia near Tsumeb. Aeromagnetic interpretation completed and targets delineated.
- Can earn 80% in Zn-Mo-Re prospect in British Columbia, Canada: HeliTEM survey completed; gossan exposed in trenches with channel samples up to 3m @ 9% zinc. Initial reconnaissance drilling intersected massive and semi-massive sulphide. Further drilling is warranted.
- Strategic land position for copper near North Tuckabianna: Tenement boundary is ~ 600m along strike from the high-grade copper discovery at Hollandaire announced by Silver Lake Resources Ltd (ASX:SLR) on 10th November 2011. Further exploration and drill testing of several VTEM conductors east of Hollandaire planned for 2013.
- 30% of 70Mt @ 54.8% Fe Channel Iron Deposit at Catho Well, Pilbara, in API JV. Subject to a 'mine gate' sales agreement, Cullen’s share equates to potential future production of 1.5Mt of Iron Ore per annum for 14 years. RFC Ambrian Ltd, as corporate advisors, is continuing to assist Cullen in matters relating to funding and/or value realisation alternatives for its interest in this project.
- 20% share of Wyloo & Paraburdoo Bedded Iron Deposit, Pilbara, with Fortescue: Maiden Inferred Resources of: 16.9Mt @ 57.11% Fe at Wyloo.
- 100% of 88 km² of applications in Kiruna iron ore region, Sweden: Near infrastructure and active exploration by other parties.
- 25 OCT New gold mineralised zones discovered at Killaloe (1.8MB pdf)
- 27 SEP Exploration Update - Mt Eureka (419KB pdf)
- 11 SEP Exploration Update - Mt Eureka and Killaloe JV (48KB pdf)
- 28 AUG Mt Eureka drill results and update (2.1 MB pdf)
ASX Code: CUL
Last updated 10-Dec-2013 14:01:56
Click here for the share price chart
- Issued Shares: 818m
- Market Cap: $6.54m
- Cash (Dec 12): $1.4m